Tuesday 31 May 2011

£95 fixed fee SWMP service

The Site Waste Management Plan Regulations 2008 made SWMPs mandatory on all construction projects over £300,000 in value. Failure to prepare one can lead to a Fixed Penalty Notice (typically £300), or worse – prosecution, bad publicity, a criminal record, and fines running into thousands of pounds. And a lot of hassle you could probably do without.
I offer a simple, cost-effective solution to preparing Plans using a straight-forward step-by-step questionnaire which draws on my years of experience as a construction industry Environmental Manager to give me the information I need to create a practical project-specific SWMP on your behalf. Simply complete my questionnaire and e-mail it back to me, and for a fixed fee of £95.00 (excluding VAT) I will prepare a comprehensive Site Waste Management Plan specifically for your project ready for you to implement on site, including:
·   The project details the Regulations require to be recorded in a Site Waste Management Plan.
·   The legal declarations the SWMP Regulations require to be recorded in a Plan.
·   A record of waste minimisation initiatives implemented prior to the Plan being prepared.
·   LOW codes for the wastes that you are likely to encounter on the site.
·   A Waste Duty of Care section to record when license checks have been carried out.
·   An estimate of the quantities of the different types of waste for the project.
·   Options for each waste stream to reduce landfill.
·   A practical waste management strategy specific to the site.
·   Guidance on the waste training the Regulations require in project inductions.
·   Tables suitable for you to record Interim Waste Reviews on longer projects.
·   Tables suitable for you to record your End of Project Waste Review.
·   An Appendix containing a copy of your original questionnaire.
·   An Appendix for copies of Duty of Care Documentation.
·   An Appendix for copies of Waste Transfer Notes.
The completed plan will be e-mailed to you as a printable pdf file, together with an invoice for it’s preparation. It really is as simple as that. And if things crop up (as they do) the £95 fee also includes one free update for any information you may want to add into the Plan later.
For a copy of my questionnaire, simply e-mail me and I’ll send you one by return, and tell you my current turn-around time.
I also offer a full and comprehensive SWMP service for larger or more complex projects throughout England and Wales, including training and site visits, as well as many other Environmental Management services for the Construction sector. Please contact me if you would like more details of the services I offer, or to discuss any specific requirements you may have.

No comments:

Post a Comment